Introduction to Economics - Spring 2005
1. Do not look at the exam until you are ready to begin.
2. Once you begin, you have as much as 2 hours to complete your work.
3. You may type or write your answers on the exam.
4. The exam must be turned into my office no later than 5PM on Friday, April 28, 2005.
5. The exam is a total of 8 pages, so be sure to turn in all 8 pages.
6. Sign the Hampden-Sydney pledge on the cover page.
INTRODUCTION TO ECONOMICS - FINAL EXAM - DOWNLOAD HERE!!!
Review for Final Exam
Study Guide for Competition and Final Exam
Final Exam from Last Semester
Review for Exam #2 - Friday, April 8, 2005
Review Sheet for Exam #2 (with review questions)
Study guide for Cost Curves
Exam #2 from Last Semester
Review for Exam #1 - Wednesday, February 23, 2005
Review Sheet for Exam #1
Study Guide for Edgeworth-Bowley Box Diagram
Exam from Fall 2004 - Multiple Choice and True, False, Uncertain